C A E E T
CSIR ASPIRANTS ENCOURAGING ELIGIBILITY TEST
New in CAEET 2016
1. All applications should be filled online only. No hard copy will be accepted
2. Payments and other info refer How to ApplyAPPLY ONLINE
HOW TO Apply & APPLICATION FEE.
OPTION-I : FOR LNG CHEMICAL SCIENCES BOOK HOLDERS
The Application fee of these CSIR ASPIRANT ENCOURAGING ELIGIBILITY TEST (CAET) is Relaxed
(No examination fee) for the candidates those who are purchases the LNG CHEMICAL SCIENCES hand book .
(They must Pay 50/- rupees only at the time of Examination.)
OPTION-II : FOR OTHER CANDIDATES
The Application fee for Otherthan LNG CHEMIACAL SCIENCES BOOK HOLDERS an amount Rs. 150/-.
All the candidates must pay this amount through our SBI Account (G. Naresh Babu, A/c No : 30356636005)
State Bank of India (SBI) , Kanigiri Branch . (IFSC : SBIN0000959) and send the receipt with date and time
to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
1. Application submission, filling or Enrollment starts from 04-Sep-2014 (12:00 Hrs)
2. Last date for submission 19-Sep-2014 (23:59 Hrs)
3. Availability of Admit Card from 26-Sep-2014
4. Exam will be conducted on 19-Oct-2014 Time will be announced later
5. Results will be announced on 26-Oct-2014APPLY ONLINE
How to Apply
All candidates have to apply via ONLINE only. Please read the details given below before you start online application process.
Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality of photographs submitted will lead to rejection of your application, without any refund of the application fees. The admit card will be printed with the photograph you submit.
- The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken using a Mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph must be taken in a White or a very light background.
- The photograph must have been taken after 1st July 2014.
- In the photograph, the height of the face (between chin and the top of the forehead) should occupy about 50% of the height of the photograph.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. The photograph must show full frontal view with both ears being visible and eyes open.
- If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
- You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm print (Width X Height).
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 480 x 640 (.03 Mega Pixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher).
- File size should be between 5KB and 100KB.
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 240 x 320.
- For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the exam.
|Not Acceptable Photograph||Reason for Rejection||Acceptable Photograph|
|Photo taken with Mobile phone; Distorted face|
|Facial Area is less than 50% of total|
|Not looking straight|
|Covering facial features|
|Shadow on face|
|Improper flash or Improper Lighting|
|Too much glare on spectacles|
|Dark/Tinted Spectacles or Sunglasses|
|Poor Digital Resolution|
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 2 × 7 cm (Height x Width) on an A4 white paper. Put your signature with black or dark blue ink pen within this box.
- Get the signature digitally image scanned by a professional using a scanner, and get the image cropped to the box by the professional.
- Maintain 120 pixels in width and 420 pixels in height.
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 160 × 560.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 80 × 280.
- Photographs of the signatures taken using mobile phone or digital cameras are not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.
|Not Acceptable Signature||Reason for Rejection||Acceptable Signature|
|Signature in Capital|
|Signature not in full and in Capital|
|Signature not in full|
|Signature taken via mobile phone / camera|
|Poor Digital Resolution|
All applicants should transfer fund ? 150/- to the following account
G. NARESH BABU,
A/C No: 30356636005,
STATE BANK OF INDIA (KANIGIRI BRANCH),
IFSC CODE: SBIN0000959